Brown Wynns cancelled?

Jan 18, 2009
Maryland
*sniff sniff* why'd you have to bring that up! whyyyyyyyy. just why does the card world have to be so cruel. Now I'm gonna slit my wrist with my stuuupid normal wynns!!! whyyyyyy!:(:(:(
hahaha but yes they are out of print! Check out rite-aid cards though. Not as good, but still pretty good!:p

D

Deleted member 2755

Red and blue Wynns are also out of print. There are just still a ton of them available.

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

It wouldn't matter either way. It's the same for centurions v. white centurions. I have felt centurions and they are terribly manufactured. There's no way USPCC took 'extra care' when manufacturing the inverted centurions.

Deck.

Ignorant much? Almost everyone I have talked to who have used all 3 decks say they all feel a little different. One of them I heard is better for cuts. Another one I heard is better for fans. The brown I heard is a bit better than both red and blue for fans and cuts. The differences are small, but they are there.

I also disagree with you about the White Cents feeling terrible. I thought they were awesome!

-Doug

Jan 29, 2008
MPLS, MN
www.maydey.com
Geez, once again this site proves to me that the forums here are useless.

No personal attack of any kind aimed at anyone, but dang I do not find anything rewarding or interesting ever posted on this site.

Best,

Josh

Jul 8, 2008
I never really liked the Wynns. I bought a deck just to have but it was kind of an on the spot decision. I onyl use them for my variation on the story deck. They are good for flourishing and they feel nice but the edges of them don't look too good and to be they fanned kind of clumpy. But if you are itnerested and don't mind paying a little bit more than T11's prices, you can buy them other places on the internet. A simple google search will do the trick. But of course you don't know when you are getting the cut corners

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results