Brummagem

Sep 1, 2007
Anglos FTW. I was about to say nice video but not good variety because every move was a twirly-thingy cut. then at the end you did that HUGE carny fan, and even too! that might have been one of the biggest I've ever seen! (thats what she said) props dude and special props for not making it long and boring, 1 minute was perfect. 4 stars from me dogg PS I watched in low quality hehe

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Anglos FTW. I was about to say nice video but not good variety because every move was a twirly-thingy cut. then at the end you did that HUGE carny fan, and even too! that might have been one of the biggest I've ever seen! (thats what she said) props dude and special props for not making it long and boring, 1 minute was perfect. 4 stars from me dogg PS I watched in low quality hehe

I was totally thinking that when I was reading your post. And just so you know the spinny twirly cuts are what Wilson does. That's his style.

David

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I really liked it. The twirly cut things really appealed to me and I loved the carnahan at the end. Maybe just a few lightning fast big sybil style displays would've been nice just for variety, but on the whole, loved it.

Sep 1, 2007
I really liked it. The twirly cut things really appealed to me and I loved the carnahan at the end. Maybe just a few lightning fast big sybil style displays would've been nice just for variety, but on the whole, loved it.

lol everyone loves the carnahan:confused:...

Sep 1, 2007
that's because we've all seen tens of thousands of twirly cuts. much more rarely seen is the big, even, round fan. your props are well deserved!!! btw, just a heads up, when you come to steal my cards, wear a vest ;)

Sep 1, 2007
that's because we've all seen tens of thousands of twirly cuts. much more rarely seen is the big, even, round fan. your props are well deserved!!! btw, just a heads up, when you come to steal my cards, wear a vest ;)

sweater vest??? :p

Sep 1, 2007
slacks. No jeans or shorts allowed. There *is* a clause in the dress code which allows for pantless but only if your name is Megan Fox.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results