Burn Notice by Chris Wiehl

May 22, 2008
NYC
Title and Creator: Burn Notice by Chris Wiehl

Publisher: The Blue Crown

Where to purchase: http://thebluecrown.com/, $19.95 DVD, $17.95 Download

Effect: Reveal anything on a receipt, simply by touching it to the flame of a lighter. Really any kind of fire source will do. Be careful, kids.

Teaching: Chris is very thorough and clear in describing the Burn Notice principle. He also goes into a few routines using the revelation that teaches some psychological subtleties and methods. Also, he totally has a magic glint in his eyes.

Quality of materials/gimmick: The gimmick is great, easy to produce, and totally an everyday item. You can do this effect everywhere and anywhere.

Difficulty: Well, beginner—kinda. It really depends what you apply this revelation to. Burn Notice is really a principle and revelation to build routine upon, which is only limited by your imagination. If you can operate a lighter you can perform this revelation. However, depending what structure you place around this I guess it could get more difficult. Move Monkeys, I’m looking at you.

Applications: Chris demonstrates a few routines but also states—as I said earlier—that you are only limited by your imagination. You can reveal anything from a chosen card, number, mythical animal, thought of appendage, maybe even the name of an unborn child.

Overall Rating: I really love this revelation and its possibilities. The fact that Chris and Blue Crown didn’t bog this DVD down with 30 routines on the principle was very refreshing. You’ll carry this with you all the time. Do it. Support Chris. And if you’re like me, you’ll be thinking you’re Michael Westen every performance.

Cheers,
Alex

Feb 8, 2012
does any one watch the show burn notice, lol i was just wondering, i think its kool and hope they keep making shows.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results