Business Cards- Out To Lunch Ideas!?

Aug 31, 2007
I love the out to lunch handling there's so many possibilities!

I'm curious to know what are some of your favourite out to lunch concepts!

I use an idea by Jay Sankey where you show a few basic shapes to a spectator on your business card. You then hypnotize the spectator and make them forget one of the shapes, the other spectators involved will be amazed, to confirm they really did forget a shape .

As much as I love that handling I'm thinking of what else I could do.....

If you don't use the out to lunch principal what do you like to do with your business cards ??

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Jay Sankey has the most applications I know of. Signatures transpose, participants forget stuff and so on. Jeff Stone offers a couple touches on Jays stuff and adds the ability to make a spectator unknowingly speak in tongues. His handling is worth checking out in his book 793.8

Dec 30, 2014
If your business card has blank on one side then I recommended Sneak Peak by Spidey. Really easy and big impact!

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
I personally always do two things: Stigmata or an Oz Pearlman idea (from one of his lectures) where you have a bunch of letters all over your business card and you have the spectator hold the card and think of the name of a favorite pet. Then you wave a lighter under the card and all the letters fade away except for a handful that spell out the name they are thinking.

I go a bit creepier of a route and use them alongside a voodoo routine I reviewed a couple years ago. The spectator writes a name of the mark on a business card, spells the names using pictures of voodoo dolls and the last picture matches a surprise prediction that has appeared on the back of the business card. Yeah it's bizarre and it's not going to play every time everywhere, but during October it's killer.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results