Business cards

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
I really like the idea of printing my contact info on poker chips that I can give to people after I do the muscle pass. But, I don't know where the bestest! cheapest! place to get them at would be. People react very strong to the muscle pass, so I think it would be really cool to give them the item I used for an effect.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
I really like the idea of printing my contact info on poker chips that I can give to people after I do the muscle pass. But, I don't know where the bestest! cheapest! place to get them at would be. People react very strong to the muscle pass, so I think it would be really cool to give them the item I used for an effect.

Did you mean for this to be a response to the advertising post? :p

-ThrallMind

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Just search "Custom poker Chips" on google and you'll find tons of websites.

The more you order the cheaper they are but they're still way more expensive then business cards. I dont know how effective it will be to hand those out and you cant personalize and custom design them like a card. You'll also be very limited to the amount of information you can have and the only thing you can customize is the outside colors.

Also, if you go that route watch out for the "Tooling fee". I got some for my dad for christmas and if your not careful they will ream you with that fee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results