Buy Infant

Nov 18, 2008
CA
THis is really expensive but the concept behind it is amazing. Also the gimmicked baby version is pretty practical....and guess what NO ROUGH AND SMOOTH PRINCIPLE!!! Incredible effect...

D

Deleted member 2755

I got my copy in the other day. This is taking magic to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL. I also felt fairly confident in performing this. I've done several performances already. Great effect. Sean Dunn has really found something awesome here.

-Doug

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Hope this isn't exposure....with the sleight method do you load the baby through the eye or the mouth? *confused*

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Really? I swear it said on the DVD....*rewatches DVD*

EDIT: OOOooooHHHHH!!!! I got it now.

Mar 4, 2008
Too bad there are so many exposure videos on youtube for this. An amazing effect, ruined once again by the Tube.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
you probably performed the geek method wrong.

My performances is such situations are always top notch...

*wink, wink*

Instead of the geek method, you should always go for the experienced, "iv'e done it with everyone around the block" attitude. Trust me, it works.

Gustav

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Im having a hard time perofrming this trick for people. Living in a third world country, lesbians and gay people are arrested and tortured sometimes death sentenced. I made a baby appear from a man and a cop found out and arrested him. A week later, the news of his death was announced. So I beleive I was the reason that my spectator was executed. Although he was a heckler, it made me feel bad. :(

EDIT : An while I was practicing the sleight of hand version for the first time, I accidentally beheaded my baby brother. Oh well, I'll be carefull next time.

Any advice?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results