Buy This 1-on-1!

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Heya, I am not a move monkey but I could not pass up this 1 on 1, and turns out, it is one of the few moves that doesn't scare me. You don't have to be a move monkey. I learned this while watching Mythbusters for a couple hours and I think I got this down, not stellar but enough that I showed my mom and proudly gave her another heart attack :D. Don't worry she's fine, and she loved the move.

Wanna know what the move is?

The Revolver Change!!!

Check it out and buy it, if you practice you can show people and you won't be disappointed, you can do so many things with this. The teaching is great and it is a lot of fun to perform.

This is a trick that I call a TV trick. Don't think about it too much once you understand the mechanics, watch TV and go through it and you will have it down soon. Have fun and tell me what you think.

If you don't like it, my name is Reginald le Trois. (My dogs name).

See ya.

MalibuARMY

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Malibu -

Awesome! Thanks for posting your thoughts on this. Keep practicing it and it will become smoother and smoother. In the process, you'll also become more and more comfortable with the angles. Enjoy it! It looks insane.

Bill -

We absolutely encourage sharing knowledge, tips, and advice as much as possible online and offline. However, sharing videos is not something I see as proper, as it hurts the creators whose blood, sweat, and tears go into their work.

May 9, 2008
I agree JB, it's no different than if you were to start burning copies to DVD and handing them out. Sharing is NOT always caring.

May 23, 2010
Singapore
Malibu -

Awesome! Thanks for posting your thoughts on this. Keep practicing it and it will become smoother and smoother. In the process, you'll also become more and more comfortable with the angles. Enjoy it! It looks insane.

Bill -

We absolutely encourage sharing knowledge, tips, and advice as much as possible online and offline. However, sharing videos is not something I see as proper, as it hurts the creators whose blood, sweat, and tears go into their work.

Don't worry Jonathan , its only between the both of us :) I prefer learning magic together with my friend because it is much joyful and enjoyable.We are not sharing videos (assuming that u meant that he lets me download it into my computer) but rather me going over to his home and learning it together. :)

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Don't worry Jonathan , its only between the both of us :) I prefer learning magic together with my friend because it is much joyful and enjoyable.We are not sharing videos (assuming that u meant that he lets me download it into my computer) but rather me going over to his home and learning it together. :)

Aren't you the one that talked about exposing Crush as a way to annoy Draven? Yes, here. Obviously you have little to no respect for the creators of this art. If you did not pay for the download video yourself, and you're still learning the material, you are ripping off the creator, plain and simple.

Your lack of ethics astounds me.

May 9, 2008
Agreed. I know financially it may make sense for you to "share" videos, and while it's legal for private home viewing, it's not ethical to perform what you did not purchase.

May 23, 2010
Singapore
Again , I decide if I want to perform an effect or not .Ethics will not decide if I should perform an effect or not.And you are pissed off that another person has been ripped off a few bucks ?
Again , I take full advantage of every situation.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Never said I was pissed off. I'm just astounded that you can be so blatantly disrespectful. Your selfishness is inmeasurable.

May 9, 2008
Another word that I like to use for people without ethics is "CRIMINAL".

If you want to use someone's work they should be compensated for it. Just because you're able to view the digital media without paying for it, doesn't mean you can just take whatever ideas from it you want and perform it without any regard for the creator and his hard work.

Your name should be Bill Charlatan. Sorry for the personal attack, but I feel your disregard for the artists that create the effects you hijack is unforgiveable.

May 23, 2010
Singapore
Can you please explain what u mean by 'selfish' and 'disrespectful' ? A few bucks is not a big deal for these artists who (not literally) sleep on a bed made of money and do not stop counting money.

Have fun,

May 23, 2010
Singapore
Another word that I like to use for people without ethics is "CRIMINAL".

If you want to use someone's work they should be compensated for it. Just because you're able to view the digital media without paying for it, doesn't mean you can just take whatever ideas from it you want and perform it without any regard for the creator and his hard work.

Your name should be Bill Charlatan. Sorry for the personal attack, but I feel your disregard for the artists that create the effects you hijack is unforgiveable.

I felt that your personal attack is rather amusing although personal attacks won't lead us anywhere.

May 9, 2008
Can you please explain what u mean by 'selfish' and 'disrespectful' ? A few bucks is not a big deal for these artists who (not literally) sleep on a bed made of money and do not stop counting money.

Have fun,

Just because they are on the internet and are somewhat well known in magic circles, DOESN'T mean they are sleeping on a bed of money and swimminging in a money vault like Scrooge McDuck. These artist work too hard for people like you to take advantage of them. It's not for you to decide who is well enough off that you can pickpocket them. Would you care if someone who thought YOU slept on a bed of money broke into your house and stole all of your things because "hey, this guy's a cakeeater, he can afford it"??

If everyone had your mindset that it's "ok" to rip someone off because they have a few extra dollars, then no artists would be releasing new material for the public to buy, as they would have no incentive to create. Afterall, why work hard to create a product if your goods are going to be stolen?

Last edited by a moderator:
May 23, 2010
Singapore
Just because they are on the internet and are somewhat well known in magic circles, DOESN'T mean they are sleeping on a bed of money and swimminging in a money vault like Scrooge McDuck. These artist work too hard for people like you to take advantage of them. It's not for you to decide who is well enough off that you can pickpocket them. Would you care if someone who thought YOU slept on a bed of money broke into your house and stole all of your things because "hey, this guy's a cakeeater, they can afford it"??

I said 'not literally' so I assume that you did not understand.Again , I decide what I want to do and I plan and have already done so to take full advantage of everything.

Take care,

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008

Have fun,

You don't even see it. That's the most amazing part. I don't have time to explain it now, because I need to leave for work, but trust me, when I get home I'll explain the depths of your ignorance of the world.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results