Buying Coins

I wanted to know any website that sells coins, that would be reliable, and hopefully isn't really expensive at all. Doesn't have to be rare coins, like Morgan's, or something. Any preferable websites for you guys & gals?

brian.

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide, Australia
You can always try eBay for reasonable deals on coins.
The best thing to do tho is find a local coin store and go in and find some that you like the look of.
If you mean gaffed coins then the only really cheap ones around are made by Johnson or Tango (there may be other companies too) and you'll get them at several of the online magic stores.

Anton

i got my Kennedy Half Dollars through a friend of mine that works at a bank .. the oldest coins he could find for me were 1965. i would recomend that you go down to your bank (parents bank) and see if they have any there.

Sep 1, 2007
Going to the bank is a great way to get dollar coins and half dollars. Sometimes you hit a rare coin even in banks! Other than that, you could just get regular kennedy half dollars, and use some good ol' steel wool to clean them out :cool:

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide, Australia
Coke is also useful for cleaning grease stains of the driveway and oil stains from your engine.
Try putting a bone or old tooth into a glass and keep an eye on it over a period of time.
Eventually, there is no tooth or bone left :)

When they transport the syrup, pre mixing, they need to mark the tranpost trucks for a highly acidic substance.

Sep 1, 2007
Ive gotten my halves from Commerce Bank. I also bought some Chinese coins around Canal Street for all you NYers.

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
Coke is also useful for cleaning grease stains of the driveway and oil stains from your engine.
Try putting a bone or old tooth into a glass and keep an eye on it over a period of time.
Eventually, there is no tooth or bone left :)

When they transport the syrup, pre mixing, they need to mark the tranpost trucks for a highly acidic substance.

I once went to bed with a mouthful of Coke-a-cola and now I don't have a jaw. The fizzing kept me up for hours too! Now I only drink Pepsi.

oh yeah it's good for coins too just don't drink it after ;). I also went to a bank to get my Kennedy half dollars. You don't have to be a member of the branch that you go to. Just bring them bills and they will give you coins if they have them.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results