Camera Effect

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KoryB87, Mar 31, 2019.

  1. hey everyone! I’ve seen a lot of similar tricks on TV, like James Corden and AGT (Shin Lim) of effects where they take a picture of a spectator holding a blank playing card and later on when they pull up the picture they’re holding the selected card! WHAT IS THIS CALLED?
  2. Rainbow Card is the most recent version of this, I think. There's also a couple apps, the names of which escape me but they're pretty cool, which can essentially edit a card into a photo you're taking.
    RickEverhart likes this.

Share This Page

{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results