Can anybody tell me what this is called?

Jul 2, 2008
Hey guys, it's Reuben here. I always use this little set up for a control, but don't know what it's called. I'm pretty sure I learned it from a Bruce Cervon DVD if I`m not mistaken.

Basically, with their card on the lower packet in the left hand and you holding the top packet i nyour right, you replace the top packet ontop of their card, losing it in the deck. But you do so, by "tossing" the top packet at the lower one, from a back angle; this creates friction near the back, and automatically backjogs a card above the selected one.

Anybody needing clarification I'd be glad to make a short video.

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com
Hey guys, it's Reuben here. I always use this little set up for a control, but don't know what it's called. I'm pretty sure I learned it from a Bruce Cervon DVD if I`m not mistaken.

Basically, with their card on the lower packet in the left hand and you holding the top packet i nyour right, you replace the top packet ontop of their card, losing it in the deck. But you do so, by "tossing" the top packet at the lower one, from a back angle; this creates friction near the back, and automatically backjogs a card above the selected one.

Anybody needing clarification I'd be glad to make a short video.

I'm not 100% sure but I think it may just be called a throw jog.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results