Can I still get Brown Wynn's?

Let me explain my situation.
When I first saw the preview for the brown wynns going to be released a final time I was going to make sure that I got them. I told my dad to order them on friday when there was still six hours left. He wanted to do it over the phone for fear of identity theft.
Later on, after the time was up, I was telling a friend how I was going to get them. My dad then told me that he never actually got through. Of course I became mad that he didn't tell me before time was up.
But, luckily I had added 3 to my cart during the 12 hours. My cart is still saved. Is it still possible to order these cards because they are still in my cart?
If not, will they ever be avaliable on T11 every again?

Please help me,
Zeedub

Apr 8, 2008
I'm not so sure, I'm just curious to see the outcome, because you added them to the cart, but the time was up. I think it SHOULD be ok, but don't quote me on it. I think that if you had it added to your cart, it should be ok... but ask someone else just in case I'm wrong.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
I think you'll be ok. If they don't have any left to sell, I'm sure they have a personal stash and they'll honour your order. JB and Chris are good about honouring things like that. That happened with Guardians.

It just depends on if you want to take advantage of their kindness and take some of their personal stash... that is.. if that's the case

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results