Can Prices Be Changed?

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Hey guys!
Say I were to release an effect over the summer that costs $2. In (for example) 5 years time, if I want to release the effect for free, can I change the price to $0 (or just change it in general)? In that same context, can I remove an effect from the Marketplace?

One final question, is it possible to send somebody the effect that I made for free personally, even though it normally costs money?

Thanks!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys!
Say I were to release an effect over the summer that costs $2. In (for example) 5 years time, if I want to release the effect for free, can I change the price to $0 (or just change it in general)? In that same context, can I remove an effect from the Marketplace?

One final question, is it possible to send somebody the effect that I made for free personally, even though it normally costs money?

Thanks!
Hi Maaz,

Great questions! Yes, to do all of those things you can send an email over to our support team and they can make those changes manually for you. If you would like to send someone the effect, in your support email you can include your friend's email account that he uses for theory11 and we can add it to his account. Just make sure for all Marketplace related changes you email support first.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Hi Maaz,

Great questions! Yes, to do all of those things you can send an email over to our support team and they can make those changes manually for you. If you would like to send someone the effect, in your support email you can include your friend's email account that he uses for theory11 and we can add it to his account. Just make sure for all Marketplace related changes you email support first.

Let me know if you have any more questions!
Thanks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results