Can't wait until January 2008...

Nov 8, 2007
I can't wait until Heroes comes back. I really like that they're splitting this season into two volumes. Best show on TV in my opinion.

Nov 8, 2007
I've been waiting for Control for a long time. Wayne's built a lot of good will with me by releasing nothing but quality products over the last few years. I've never been disappointed--so I'll be picking this one up the second it goes on sale. Something I do with very few creators.

Count me in on those that are excited about this release!

Dec 5, 2007
Does Control use a totaly safe method? And i was wondering, i have read that with some puls stop methods you can "stop" the spectators pulse, does anyone know if that can be done with control?

Does Control use a totaly safe method? And i was wondering, i have read that with some puls stop methods you can "stop" the spectators pulse, does anyone know if that can be done with control?

I'm sure he wouldn't release anything harmful. Keep checking back more details will be up soon probably. It comes out in January.

Happy Holidays,
Michael

Sep 1, 2007
this effect sounds like it could be awesome...and as for tv shows, i cant wait for lost in february....anyone else?

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Harmfull you mean like danny garcias failed trick warning.lol

You mean "failed" in the sense that mommy and daddy complained that their kids were overdosing on the effect because they can't follow simple directions?

The only thing that failed about that trick was the ability to follow the directions they were given in the DVD.

Then again those of us who have some sense of self-control learned the method and presention from Danny's lecture notes. Those who can't be bothered to actually learn something from piece of paper need not worry about the dangers of this effect.

--Jim

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results