Canvas Existence...

May 18, 2008
Curious of a few things (and hoping someone did not already ask these?)

1) The small King of Hearts Canvas; whenever I add it to my cart and click "Check Out", it always goes to a page that says my cart is empty. That happening to anyone else?

2) How are the canvases shipped?

3) Are there a specific number of canvases made, and will they be out of stock soon? I would love to grab a couple (sort of an amateur art collector) but I want to know how urgent it is that I do so.

Thank you in advance.

All the best,
-Chris

Feb 9, 2011

1) The small King of Hearts Canvas; whenever I add it to my cart and click "Check Out", it always goes to a page that says my cart is empty. That happening to anyone else?

3) Are there a specific number of canvases made, and will they be out of stock soon? I would love to grab a couple (sort of an amateur art collector) but I want to know how urgent it is that I do so.

Thank you in advance.

All the best,
-Chris

I'm guessing that means it's now out of stock, since it doesn't happen if you try adding the small ace canvas to your cart as of this writing. Since the king is the more-to-look-at and colorful art-wise, and the shipping cost for the smaller one is quite reasonable (far more reasonable than for the larger canvases at the moment), I wouldn't be surprised if the first round of these have already been snatched up.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City

Thank you in advance.

All the best,
-Chris

Hey Chris,

Sorry about that! Fixed the add to cart issue. The canvases we had in stock sold out very quickly. That said, we have another shipment in the works as we speak, so we re-activated the link and added a note to the product page to allow for a few extra days in shipping. New orders of the canvases will ship as soon as they enter our warehouse within the week.

The canvases are shipped in special packaging intended to protect them like a baby. Although we rarely mail babies. Each canvas is wrapped and secured to make sure they arrive to your doorstep safely. All canvas orders will ship via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results