Captured by Justin Miller

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
I have a few questions(actually for Justin himself). This effect looks insane, but if the cap is placed in the spectator's hand how come the trailer doesn't show this? Also, when will be the actual release date and what will be the price? One last thing. Does it come with a gimmicked cap or is it a sleight. But it sure doesn't look like a sleight. If anybody hasn't seen the preview its at www.kozmomagic.com. Thanks and remeber to always keep them wondering

Kilf Da'rrell

D

Deleted member 2755

I have a few questions(actually for Justin himself). This effect looks insane, but if the cap is placed in the spectator's hand how come the trailer doesn't show this? Also, when will be the actual release date and what will be the price? One last thing. Does it come with a gimmicked cap or is it a sleight. But it sure doesn't look like a sleight. If anybody hasn't seen the preview its at www.kozmomagic.com. Thanks and remeber to always keep them wondering

Kilf Da'rrell

I don't know the method in its entirety, but I do know that there is something included with the DVD. No its not a cap. This can be done with almost any glass bottle. There is some sleights involved.

Hope that helps. ;)

-Doug

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I'm really excited for this. It's great to see Justin come out with all this stuff(it's been awhile).
Captured and Autograph look like really great effects.
I also heard he's coming out with a card to box. Is that right?

D

Deleted member 2755

I'm really excited for this. It's great to see Justin come out with all this stuff(it's been awhile).
Captured and Autograph look like really great effects.
I also heard he's coming out with a card to box. Is that right?

Currently announced, he's got Captured coming out with Kozmo. Soon Legend which is a card effect will be coming out. Autograph with E is coming out soon. Later on the M5 DVD's with E will be coming out.

Jeez he's got a lot of stuff coming out...

-Doug

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Currently announced, he's got Captured coming out with Kozmo. Soon Legend which is a card effect will be coming out. Autograph with E is coming out soon. Later on the M5 DVD's with E will be coming out.

Jeez he's got a lot of stuff coming out...

-Doug

Oh Legend that's it. Yeah, lots of stuff.....LOTS.
I guess it's not really a bad thing though. :p

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
He's also got like 2 DVD set that will have magic that deals with just about anything you can think of. loops, coins, bills, cards, sponges, keys, etc etc.

D

Deleted member 2755

He's also got like 2 DVD set that will have magic that deals with just about anything you can think of. loops, coins, bills, cards, sponges, keys, etc etc.

That one hasn't been OFFICIALLY announced yet which is why I didn't say anything. ;) However, yeah that one is also coming out. Hasn't been filmed yet. For anyone who has been to Justin's lecture and has his Backstage Access DVD, it will have most of that material on it and more.

-Doug

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
"OMG...WTF...this is the SHIZNIT of cap in bottles!"
Wow, Chris Kenner is utterly insane, isn't he? In a nice way, of course...(there, you aren't allowed to hunt me down and set the Houchin on me any more, Kenner m'boy.)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results