Card Collectors

Sep 21, 2007
earth
I have a small collection of cards (some jerrys, black ghost, and golden nuggets :D) 6 or 7 decks and I have no clue on how to store them I was wondering if anyone has suggetions?

if i recall it was $20 USD it was "Husky Aluminum Tool Case" Model CF-1475. they used to have it on the home depot website but i cant find it now.

will that keep the plastic around the deck intack or will it make it all bumpy like its about to fall off?

it keeps all of my decks nice and snug .. the cellophane doesn't bunch up on the decks i can easily take out decks without messing up the cellophane of the other packs

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Wow, how many decks do you have? And did I see FOUR decks of Black Ghosts? Or was that my imagination. And what the hell are those pink things.. OMG CARD OVERLOAD!

Pink decks from target or Rite aid, i believe you are seeing the black/grey decks that are sold at the same places..
But then again.. I could be wrong

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
if i recall it was $20 USD it was "Husky Aluminum Tool Case" Model CF-1475. they used to have it on the home depot website but i cant find it now.

it keeps all of my decks nice and snug .. the cellophane doesn't bunch up on the decks i can easily take out decks without messing up the cellophane of the other packs

Thank you so much c3rb

Wow, how many decks do you have? And did I see FOUR decks of Black Ghosts? Or was that my imagination. And what the hell are those pink things.. OMG CARD OVERLOAD!
well thats an older picture i havent taken a new one i have a couple of more decks now. No i dont have black ghost i have a couple of Vipers in there and like Jordan Garret said the black and silver decks that can be found at Target. actually the pink ones i got at Walmart.

Thank you so much c3rb
No Problem im always happy to help :)

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
well thats an older picture i havent taken a new one i have a couple of more decks now. No i dont have black ghost i have a couple of Vipers in there and like Jordan Garret said the black and silver decks that can be found at Target. actually the pink ones i got at Walmart.

No Problem im always happy to help :)

Thats sad that i was right =P

Sep 1, 2007
I think I would have too many cards to keep in a tool case thing like that. I will get some pictures (hopefully) of how I store my decks.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
i find that cigar boxes work well...i got a rocky patel box that holds 8 decks perfectly...others work too, i have many...

to get them, try yard sales
got to cigar shops...alot of times they have empty boxes for sale for cheap!

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
i got 1 of those cases at home depot for 20.00 but i got the aluminum color instead of red, these are good because they are deep enought to store the deck upright.

some other cases leave like an inch or a few centimeters.. and its annoying.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results