The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Card College 2?

Sep 25, 2018
Hi all,

I just purchased the first Card College volume, and I’m thinking about purchasing the second one as well, however, I have a few questions before I spend $40 on it. I already know a few of the slights taught in the second book, however, the chapter on Misdirection is what really intrigued me. Could someone give me just a basic overview of what kind of information I’ll learn in the misdirection chapter (of course without revealing any information, I just want a basic overview if it’s worth my money just for the chapter on misdirection)

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
... if it’s worth my money just for the chapter on misdirection)

It is indeed....

I read it a while ago when I had my first set of Card College Roberto Giobbi points you in all sorts of directions as far as misdirection is concerned gives you tips and sources ... I ordered the 5 volume series again(Yes that's right... again) Sold my first set for some odd reason. And I am starting from Volume 1 again. It is indeed worth the money if you want to perform great card magic!! Expert Card Technique also has a great homage to the subject of misdirection at the end of the book. Hope this helps. All the best. :)

Reactions: TwoofHearts
Apr 1, 2020
I'm currently rereading the Card College Series. And coincidentally on volume 2. It's well worth the money. I can't recommend the Card College Series enough. I enjoy the Card College Series more than Royal Road, honestly. And I'm sure some people will debate me on that one. But I enjoy reading it way more and I always seem to get more out of it.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results