Card Control Books/DVDs

r29

Jan 23, 2008
Hi i'm wodnering if u guys and offer some good books or dvd on card control
currently i only own the Royal road to card magic and eluusionist ninja 1 dvd
i'm also getting bored of juss buying single tricks and finding gimmick tricks boring

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
You only need 1-3 card controls in your disposal. Having a variety is good, but I find it pointless to know a 1000 card controls with little or barely practiced effort than having 3 which you can do them flawlessly.

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
There are a couple of good ones here: http://store.doverpublications.com/by-subject-magic--legerdemain.html - Expert Card Technique is great!

Anything by Dai Vernon or Jean Hugard - These guys are old school and some of the stuff is a little tough to grasp but man is it useful to build with. If you master this you can do anything. They are pure sleight of hand too which is what I like best about them. There is always Expert at the Card Table too.

You might want to check out Sleightly Magical by Dan and Dave. I've been having a lot of fun with their PDFs.

Cheers!

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
You only need 1-3 card controls in your disposal. Having a variety is good, but I find it pointless to know a 1000 card controls with little or barely practiced effort than having 3 which you can do them flawlessly.

I agree...

Sep 5, 2007
Cyprus
Control Freak is a great dvd....it teaches many variations of the wow control (dribble control).... and other moves

anyone knows a dvd that teaches "cascade control" among other moves?.. I know it is in card finesse vol 2 but i would prefer a video format...thanks

r29

Jan 23, 2008
cool thx for the tips/reccomendations i'll check them out when i have free time been very busy with school havent had time to practice my tricks at all

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Control Freak is a great dvd....it teaches many variations of the wow control (dribble control).... and other moves

anyone knows a dvd that teaches "cascade control" among other moves?.. I know it is in card finesse vol 2 but i would prefer a video format...thanks

Ian Kendall has a video called "Bastard Hard Moves Made Easy" and it teaches the Cascade Control.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results