Card control I created yesterday

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
First of all, choppy performance. That sudden movement of the card at 0:07 was jarring and suggested a sleight.

This seems like a variation of the Bucks' D.D.C., found in Sleightly Magical and the Trilogy. It seems to be that but with a forward-jogged rag card instead of a sidejogged one.

May 18, 2016
First of all, choppy performance. That sudden movement of the card at 0:07 was jarring and suggested a sleight.

This seems like a variation of the Bucks' D.D.C., found in Sleightly Magical and the Trilogy. It seems to be that but with a forward-jogged rag card instead of a sidejogged one.

Thanks a lot for the reference, I will check.
Nothing happens at 0:07, are you sure you meant that time ?

May 18, 2016

Ok, so I just checked from that source : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/1525, and since D.D.C is similar to Lee Asher Losing control, I confirm this is not the method I'am using. So far, still mine ;)

And now I get it for the Jaggering move at 0:07, I'll make sure to slow it down for my next performance. Thank again.

TerryAdy

Elite Member
Sep 22, 2013
Nacogdoches, Texas
www.TerryAdy.com
Continue to do extensive research because it does look very familiar. However... Most controls do.

The only reason to do extensive research is if you plan to call it your own. Always be willing to give credit where credit is do...even when differences are subtle.

Keep working!!!

TA

Reactions: Lery Azam
Apr 19, 2015
Florence, Italy
Unfortunately i already seen it in the Trilogy, in "Swiss Made".
Might be a slightly different handling, but it's essentially it.
The Losing Control is a totally different thing, it requires a move loved by Lee Asher that is nowhere to be found in this control.
Anyway, the creative process is everything.

Reactions: Lery Azam
May 18, 2016
Unfortunately i already seen it in the Trilogy, in "Swiss Made".
Might be a slightly different handling, but it's essentially it.

Handling is different but yes that's it, maybe the Swiss version looks more natural in front of a live audience, even though It's not really video proof. I'll try to find more info about the origin. Thank you that's a really good clue.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results