Card Design

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Hello All!

Lately I have been working on a playing card design.
It is nowhere near completion, but I have a starting point.

My goal is to re-design the regular rider back while keeping it simple and not too extravagant. I am probably going to go with a simple color scheme, but I'm not sure.

I am drawing the backs in Photoshop for anyone who cares to know.

-Brad

cardbackforup.jpg

PS: Remember that this is the beginning stages. And o yeah...I threw the Wynn logo in there just to see what it would look like.

Tell me what you think so far!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
you've already started combining bikes and wynns... try something other than what's already been done.

I wasn't aware that there was a deck out there that combined the two, I havn't even seen one of the 12 year old kid designs done in Paint yet.

Edit: Wow....600 posts....I wish I didn't have to see that.

Aug 31, 2007
I think that what Deryn's saying is that there's no original elements in the design. Combining bikes and Wynns looks good and all, but I'd like a bit more creativity than that. A nice start though.

Adrian

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Arggh, why so many negative comments? I never would have thought of anything like that, it's incredibly creative - and it looks amazing. Tres bien!

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
Sheeagy was right when he backed me up.. plus I highly doubt they would ever print these because you're combining 2 companies to one product.. Wynns and Bikes.. keep trying though! Just stay away from combining 2 different existing "logos" of companies

On the other hand, my "tally ho" design combined T11 and Tally Ho.. which is probably more doable... who knows.

Nov 30, 2007
I think it is good, but I would like to see something other than a bicycle or wynn kind of design.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results