Card Forces

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
He said Bottom Forces.

I know some good bottom forces but i dont know the names of them. You could always cut the deck, keep a break, and then do a riffle force.

Woops! My bad :p... I guess I am just tired from staying up last night for the SNC...-.-, congrats for winning it MagicShadow :)

Anyway, as for more help, I would just cut the deck and go right into a classic force...

-Sanj

May 3, 2008
Witchita Slip. You can learn it free at Jay Sankey's website. I have no idea why he's being so stupid as to giving away some of his best stuff for free, but whatever.

Mar 26, 2008
Los Angeles
Witchita Slip. You can learn it free at Jay Sankey's website. I have no idea why he's being so stupid as to giving away some of his best stuff for free, but whatever.

i was thinking about learning it and i tryed it out a few times.its pretty hard and i need to be able to get the force down in 2 weeks so i am lookin for somthing easier.

May 3, 2008
i was thinking about learning it and i tryed it out a few times.its pretty hard and i need to be able to get the force down in 2 weeks so i am lookin for somthing easier.

Take whatever forces you know that use the top card and use it from the bottom.

Dec 9, 2008
One good force from the bottom;
I don't know it's name, and it hasn't got an official name as far as I know, but basically get into the position you do after a Hofzinser Cull, by pulling the bottom card under the spread with your right fingers, then let them touch any card, then square all the cards above the touched card (including the touched card), but also the force card, just square them a bit with the left hand, and lift your hand to show.
Simple force and free choice.
Sorry if this is either not clear or exposure, even thought it is blatantly exposure I don't think it is anyone's specific creation, but feel free to delete all of this lovely text.
Hope this helps,
Tom Field

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Hey man, if your looking for a bottom card force you can use a one handed bottom deal, there are 2 versions to this, face up and face down. I managed to uncover this force in Daryls encyclopedia of card sleights dvd. If you wanna know how just pm me, more than gracious to help out!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results