Card Game flourishes etc

Oct 15, 2007
Hi everyone,

I haven't been on here in... FOREVER. In fact I haven't had a lot to do with magic in quite a while. I'm here to ask for some product help.

I'm not entirely interested in magic or XCM but rather sleights or flourishes that can be used at a friendly card game.
I have a fairly decent background in card magic and some flourishing so I'm not really look at the good ol' grandfather books of infinite wisdom, no matter how awesome they may be.

What I'm looking for is some DVD's or downloadable content (visuals) that show some nice sleights that can be used at a game of cards, like some nice dealing techniques (not cutting or shuffling) or some nice sleights that aren't going to take years to do well (centre deal etc).

Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks in advance.

Jul 14, 2008
Royal Road to Card magic book has some great flourishes. You don't mean cardistry like the Buck twins, right? If so, then RRCM is the best way to go because it has simple riffle shuffle, fanning, ribbion spread, and etc. Or, you could buy Expert Card Technique book.

For sleights, I strongly advise you to check out dananddave.com for On Demands because they have some pretty sweet one in there such as The Cascade Control, Cherry Control and you should check out Techniques Section. In theory11, the sleight that I use often is the Death to the Undercut by Joel Paschall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 28, 2008
Foundations is a great reccomendation, but, honestly, if you aren't willing to put in the time to practice, there's really nothing that will suit you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results