Card gimmick

Feb 17, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this would be the right place for this question so I'll apologise in advance if it is.

I have been trying to look up a very specific card gimmick for a couple months and i can't find it anywhere.

I will try and explain it as best as I can.

I have seen the card used a few times, from what I can tell it's a court card holding a card, so it would be classed as a reveal, I'm just unsure of what the name of it is and where i can find that card without buying a full gaff deck.

One occasion I can remember seeing it was a trick David blaine did for 2 spectators.

Any help or advice is always appreciated, thank you.

Jan 2, 2016
California
Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this would be the right place for this question so I'll apologise in advance if it is.

I have been trying to look up a very specific card gimmick for a couple months and i can't find it anywhere.

I will try and explain it as best as I can.

I have seen the card used a few times, from what I can tell it's a court card holding a card, so it would be classed as a reveal, I'm just unsure of what the name of it is and where i can find that card without buying a full gaff deck.

One occasion I can remember seeing it was a trick David blaine did for 2 spectators.

Any help or advice is always appreciated, thank you.
I think that's just a feature in some of David Blaine's decks. His court cards are custom prints.
I've seen this done in other decks as well where the court cards/jokers have a reveal.

Mar 25, 2018
The Bicycle Queen of Spades holds a scroll that *could* look like a (medieval-esque) Six of Spades, especially if you tweak the pips a little so they look more like spades... Most gaffed versions available will probably be tweaked QS.

Like Printbymagic, who sells a version with the "Queen of Spades holding a 5 of Hearts"... Not sure if I can post links so I'll refrain.

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results