Card Help

Sep 22, 2007
Hi Guys im new to these forums im going to order approximately 24 packs of playing cards and i can not choose which cards i should get these are my options

Guardians
Black tigers
Blue Masters
Red Masters
Shadow Masters ( If released by Christmas)
Vipers

I have a pack of red masters, tigers, vipers,

I just Need some Opinions and also i am going to order a card clip and a gaff deck any suggestions thanks

Pipi94

I suggest if you will use them for common day performance, just get regular decks as it will get quite expensive buying custom decks.

But if you do wish to get them I guess go with the masters, maybe get a few black decks just to have some variety...

Sep 22, 2007
Thank U Avancer thats What I was originally Going to do being costco Has 12 backs of red blue bikes for 14 bucks

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I heard that she Shadow Masters are just a hoax, so that could put a kink in your plans.
But I would go with:
2nd Edition Gaurdians
Black Tigers
and some Vipers.

Sep 14, 2007
I say you get some Red Masters, they're really nice and last a very long time, tigers are nice too (I suggest getting red pips), and like Avancer said they add some variety, I don't have a deck of gaurdians but they look pretty cool too. And what are "shadow masters"?

Magicmatt:)

Sep 22, 2007
They Are supposedly the new E cards to be released And their supposed to look like black ghost lol its funny because i had a friend who paid 200 dollars for a back of those and he would be really mad if they released them lol i would to.

Aug 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
Hi Guys im new to these forums im going to order approximately 24 packs of playing cards and i can not choose which cards i should get these are my options

Guardians
Black tigers
Blue Masters
Red Masters
Shadow Masters ( If released by Christmas)
Vipers

I have a pack of red masters, tigers, vipers,

I just Need some Opinions and also i am going to order a card clip and a gaff deck any suggestions thanks

Pipi94

depending on your budget, id say definantly get 2nd ed. guardians when they come out..

i would stock up on masters cuz they are great.

if you have the money, id go for...

ghosts are really great looking i think

my first "custom deck" was black tiger w/white pips and i loved them :D

vipers are nice too.

Red/Blue Gaff decks are AWESOMEE

hope it helps hehe -AoG.:eek:

Sep 1, 2007
California
Those are good optians...

I would not get some of those but get classic cards...
tally ho
studs
vintage racer(bycicle)

all of those cards and more at

cards4magic.co.uk

hope I helped:)

Sep 22, 2007
ya i love my black tigers also my only other question is quantity what do you recommend like for the black tigers should i get 6,12 along with the masters. what is Practical

Sep 22, 2007
Also on Ellusionist the tallys 12 decks of those are actually more than twelve decks of masters

Sep 22, 2007
Do any of you guys no when Daniel Garcia's ultragaff will be released because i was going to buy an E gaff but I have a feeling Danny's will be better lol

Sep 2, 2007
I would recommend the Vipers for XCM, but not everyday card magic because their thickness makes it hard to perform sleights. The Ghosts and Black Tiger decks are aesthetically pleasing, but too many times, for me, are suspected for being a trick deck. However, the Ghost Gaff decks is the cheapest and most adept Gaff available, in my opinion. In performance magic for an audience, I use regular Red or Blue Bicycle decks. But, I do use my Ghosts, 1800s, Tigers, et cetera when I'm performing for friends. Further, I would wait before buying the second edition of hte Guardians, until some reviews are out. But, that's me.

I hope I helped, but I probably confused you because I think I confused myself. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 22, 2007
i completely agree jack i find vipers to be very stiff excellent for XCM but not very good for slights like you said same here i preform with bikes when im at school and like special occasions i break out customs and the whole point of me buying in quantity custom decks is so they can become a walk around deck which i dought will happen lol but i still think they're cool to have i know it sounds really dumb lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results