Card manip routine

Oct 8, 2011
Baltimore
hey guys

I've been debating this for a while but today i finally decided that i wanted to try and create a small 2-3 minute card manip routine to do as a finale to my show.

the first thing i did was write down every single flourish, cut and spread i know well. i've been doing magic for 5 years now and have alsways known how to do the basic fans and 1 or 2 cuts. recently tho ive been getting into more cardistry so i have a nice solid amount to work with im not really sure how to work it out.

for right now ive been trying to learn a sequence of cuts that i can do in quick succesion but i was wondering whether or not you guys had any ideas on this

by the way, i decided to do this after following the thread abouct actually performing cardistry so i hope you guys back me up on this one

thanks

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
Like I already said in another thread, use the fact that the audience probably doesn't know anything about cardistry to your advantage
(they can easily be impressed with a simple card shot or 2 charliers done in both hands circulating around each other).
Also, remember that just like in magic, gradation is the key word here, so start with something simple and work your way to the end, getting into more and more complex flourishes until the end.
If you really want someone to give you a specifical idea about which sequence to perform (although I don't think that's necessary), write down all the flourishes you know of.

Good luck!

Oct 8, 2011
Baltimore
Like I already said in another thread, use the fact that the audience probably doesn't know anything about cardistry to your advantage
(they can easily be impressed with a simple card shot or 2 charliers done in both hands circulating around each other).
Also, remember that just like in magic, gradation is the key word here, so start with something simple and work your way to the end, getting into more and more complex flourishes until the end.
If you really want someone to give you a specifical idea about which sequence to perform (although I don't think that's necessary), write down all the flourishes you know of.

Good luck!

Thanks for the tip about graduation
ive already written all my flourshs down i just needed a tip for how to sequence it
thanks

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
I understand that you did, you said that in the first post, what I meant was write them down here if you want the specifics.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results