Card Reveals

Dec 23, 2007
Hi guys! I like showing spectators picked cards in different ways and places, but im wondering where youre favorite place to reveal a card is (On your body etc.)
Wich spots works for you guys? Gets Best reactions?
If your answer is revealing in any way, dont say it ;)

I would have to say my mouth.

If you know hand to mouth on the Trilogy then you know the reactions you get with it. Brilliant.

David Stone's card to mouth called French Kiss is also very nice. I perform that a fair bit, whenever I decided to destroy my deck of cards *insert evil laugh*.

I think that the mouth gets some of the best reactions.

-RA69

Dec 23, 2007

If you know hand to mouth on the Trilogy then you know the reactions you get with it. Brilliant.

David Stone's card to mouth called French Kiss is also very nice. I perform that a fair bit, whenever I decided to destroy my deck of cards *insert evil laugh*.

-RA69

I dont have the trilogy. Correct me if im wrong, but isnt the hand to mouth almoust identic with the one tought in the acr routine on oz pearlmans "Born to performe"?

Oct 8, 2007

-RA69

He's a murderer! Nah, I do that sometimes, only if it's a REALLY crappy deck. Of course, never do it with a dirty deck. BLECH!!!

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Kicker from Penguin usually gets some good reactions. That's where the card ends folded up in your shoe, FYI.

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I really enjoy the back pocket, only when it's signed and sticking half way out. Or using the M****** card F*** and pull it out of my eye, nice Allan Luu

Anything thats the size of my eye ball can be pulled out of my eye :p.

I have the Mesika card to wallet that I just got, I really like that revelation and if you don't have a card to wallet then the mouth is probably the best place to go.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results