Card Tricks DVD?

Feb 6, 2008
Hello everyone.

I am new at this forum but not new in card magic but i dont know where to find DVD where they teach lets say more than 20 or 30 good card tricks. nothing else but only card tricks.

Thanks
Elyar

Jan 9, 2008
Sacramento
there are things called books that teach you say 50-100 good card tricks, but dvd's, you will probably only find a couple. maybe ten if you only want like one dvd.

kevin

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Hello everyone.

I am new at this forum but not new in card magic but i dont know where to find DVD where they teach lets say more than 20 or 30 good card tricks. nothing else but only card tricks.

Thanks
Elyar
daryl's card revelations.. you can find like 20 card tricks =P

Sep 1, 2007
John Guastaferro's "Brainstorm" DVDs volumes 1 and 2 sound like they'd be right up your street. Nothing but very good card magic from a great magician.

Bill Malone's stuff is mostly cards as well, so that's also worth investigating.

Sep 1, 2007
Google is your friend. If you google "John Guastaferro Brainstorm DVD" you get a whole bunch of results, the first few of which are online stores selling the set.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Daniel Garcia's Project DVDs are awesome. All 3 volumes have some excellent card magic. I would recommend getting all 3 volumes, but if you have to choose one, go with volume 3.

You can purchase them all here.

David

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
If you're at an intermediate level- Pyrotechnic Pasteboards and Card Stunts by Gregory Wilson. They are the pride of my modest collection.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results