Card tricks

Jul 19, 2013
Hello! I want to extend my range of tricks. Please write your favourite card tricks from theory11 thatcost less than 10 dollars.

Thank you :)

Nov 3, 2012
You know, that's a really weird question. To begin with, what type of card magic do you like? Why do you simply ''just want'' more tricks?

Apr 17, 2013
And for the Same $10 you could get a couple of books and have more effects then you will ever need.

Sep 1, 2007
If you really want only cards, Royal Road to Card Magic is one of the classic texts. The question I have is a bit different though. Are you looking for tricks that you can show off, or trying to get your basics handled, or trying to broaden your horizons?

Jul 22, 2013
California
Sleight of Hand is also quite extensive on this subject. I haven't read through it all yet, but it is pretty thick with card manipulations (not as flourishes, but getting them to do what you want in a trick setting, if that's clear. I don't think it is, but oh well).
P.s. shout out to Steerpike, Craig Browning, and the other guy I forget who, but I followed your ever constant advice about books versus DVDs. I learned more in the first ten pages in the Chinese Tricks section of Sleight of Hand than I have in all of the videos I have downloaded combined

Jan 11, 2013
Dubai
Books all the way, you get such good value for your money. Not knowing your skill level, I would echo what steerpike said can't beat Royal Road for value for money in terms of what the book gives you.

Jun 2, 2013
I'm going to have to jump on the RRTCM train on this one. With that book alone and some imagination on how to use the sleights, you can easily become a professional.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results