Cardiographic

May 27, 2009
Hi guys

Well I have been looking for an effect and this is cardiographic that I have seen is an sketchpad, but I do not know if it will be a good decision to buy it, because I think the original is by Martin Lewis and it is very expensive, but I dunno if it lasts forever.

I would like you to help me with this, if somebody have bought it.
I also saw it in a dvd by Martin and it says that he teaches how to do it

Thank you

Mar 2, 2008
I was at his lecture and saw him do this effect.

I was going to by it but did not have enough money at the time..

If you do have the money and really want it. get it. I don't think you will need the dvd.

May 27, 2009
Thanks for your help, but one more question...

is it reusable???
will it last a long time
or can you create it yourself with buying it???

because I do not want it to last for 2 or 3 times

Thanks for your help, but one more question...

is it reusable???
will it last a long time
or can you create it yourself with buying it???

because I do not want it to last for 2 or 3 times

Reuseable: Gimmick(YES) Refill(NO)
Will it last a long time: Yes
You Create it yourself: Business Cardiographic (YES), Regular CardioGraphic(YES/NO) it's based on how skilled you are in gimmick making.

I have no problem making it on my own.

and it will be a bit pricy even though you make your own (Businesscardio and regular Cardio).

Dec 14, 2007
If you want to do the trick you must buy it from the creator (or buy the book that it is in) otherwise you are stealing from them. The idea is as valuable, if not more so, that the 'stuff.'

The trick will last for a very long time. It is a notepad and you will give away a page each show. So, yes, you will need to buy new pads and install the working elements.

However, there is a reason this became a staple in so many working pros acts. It is deceptive, entertaining and PRACTICAL.

Brad Henderson

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results