Cardistry Collaboration Contest 2008

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
Ever since the first cardistry collaboration contest on Decknique two years ago, there have been many requests to get it going again. The time has finally arrived. This time it's bigger than ever. You get to put yourselves into groups of two or three, and have just under a month to produce a great video which will be watched and judged by Dan and Dave, daniel+Madison, Jonathan Bayme, Chris Kenner, myself, and other theory11 crew.

More details at the official Cardistry Collaboration Contest 2008 page.

Good luck everybody, and I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Quick question. I know this sounds stupid, but can we do magic? I know it's supposed to primarily be flourishing, but is it possible that if our strength is magic instead of flourishing we could put some of that in as well?

David

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Quick question. I know this sounds stupid, but can we do magic? I know it's supposed to primarily be flourishing, but is it possible that if our strength is magic instead of flourishing we could put some of that in as well?

David
I dont think it'd be possible, but lets wait 'til rich replies

Sep 1, 2007
Sorry if I sounded mean but it's only cardisty. If you watch the older collab videos on decknique you'll know what I mean.

Well, look at the "F Project" video. They do backpalming and card productions. It looks like magic. It's still cardistry though (right?).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results