Cardistry Collaboration Contest 2009 - Starts Now

Discussion in 'Cardistry & Flourishing Forum' started by Andrei, Jun 29, 2009.

1. The official info and details for the CCC2009 have been posted. See more information and all of the rules at the link below. Don't wait - get started now. Looking forward to seeing some great submissions this year. Go for it...

-Andrei Jikh
  2. Cool. Even though I'm not participating, this should be fun to watch.
  3. why dont we do a magic one too? like for magicians? lol. maybe i'll try the contest, but i cant cardistry for anythning
  4. Definetly. I may participate next year, altought the prizes sure look awesome I wasn't expectign so much stuff. Cool beans, a lot of people are going to get motivated to participate.
  5. Same here. Should be fun to see what turns up.
  6. Sounds exciting.
    Don't know what to make of it right now.
    Too much stuff going through my mind.
  7. Yep, same thoughts here.
    I just checked out the music and the form. Cool stuff.
    Looks like there's already a team called 'Aquarius' with Richard and Bayme.
  8. Because magic gets enough attention here without having a huge contest like this. I may be wrong, but I think theory11 is trying to strengthen its flourishing side.
  9. I'm looking forward to participating in this.
  10. It's gonna be sweet!!!!!!!:D
  11. Oh man this is gonna kick ass. TBH though I'd rather have a few bricks of split spades or tally's then a gross of stingers, if we came anywhere close to first.
  12. Yep, I think that's exactly the point!:D
  13. So is it 144 each or 144 split up?

lol 144 each seems a bit too generous.
  14. Out of curiosity let's say you win first place but you already have alot of stingers. Would it be possible to choose another deck?
  15. Out of curiosity let's say you win first place and you've already tried stingers and don't like them. Would it be possible to choose another deck?
  16. That's what I was curious about. I would rather have Tallys than Stingers. (I don't flourish though, so it wouldn't matter.)
  17. Man, I'd be happy with ANY 144 decks for free.
  18. So pumped!!!!

19. I'm really looking forward to the entries this year, CCC2008 had some amazing teamwork and phenomenal videos, judging from that, this year should be sheer madness... I can't wait to see what you all come up with.
  20. To answer a couple of your questions:
    It is a gross (144 decks) divided among your team members.
    If the winning team would prefer another theory11 deck (Propaganda, Guardians, Centurions) as opposed to the Stingers, we would most certainly accommodate.

Hope this helps!