Cardistry :: lick it.

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Alright, let's get started. I'll be rating this video with the same criteria as the last video.

Flow: 8/10
Not much to say besides awesome job, you've made progress. It's clear that you practice and the speed of the moves is fairly consistent throughout the entire video. Very easy to watch.

Variety: 8.5
THANK YOU. You moved away from the Dan and Dave world. I saw so many cuts that I honestly can't say I've seen before. The spring, like last time, is awesome. My only issues would probably be use of the thumb fan repeatedly. There may have been a pressure fan in there, but it's hard to tell, there lying the problem. I love fans, but thumb and pressure fans look strikingly similar when they're executed. So just trade up a little bit with your fans, spread them out a little bit in the videos. Overall, great job, great moves.

Difficulty: 7.5
I never had any doubt that you weren't a beginner, that's always been clear to me. I saw a modified Madonna 3 (J5 Phase 1), I think I saw a Florence cut in there, a Flirt and some other fairly difficult moves. I can't be sure really. Hard to name all of them, which is good on your part.

Video Quality: 8
This is the only part of the video that I wish was better. Again, you have a great camera and great editing skills. Those are awesome tools for making an epic video. But the camera and the editing is nothing if you aren't getting good shots. Move back a little bit, I want to see the whole cut/fan/spring. Trade up the angles, you know? Madonna 3 looks sweet from multiple angles, all it takes is a location change. All in all though, entertaining.

Final Verdict: 8.5
Great job man, seriously good progress. Some of the moves need a little touching up here and there, but really, it didn't distract me from the video. I'm sure the moves will correct themselves over time and more practice. Again, awesome video, great editing. The song sort of freaked me out, but that's okay. lol change up your angles, get some better shots and move back a little bit. All in all, much better video.

Good luck
-P.A.V

Oct 23, 2011
THANK YOU ! :) glad you enjoy it . i'll try to change up my angles and move back a little on my next video . again , Thank you Pav !

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Same as always, I'm reviewing the next video. You know the criteria
-P.A.V

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results