Cardists in San Francisco area?

Dec 1, 2015
Hey everyone,

My name is Apollo and I live near San Francisco. I want to make a group for all things cardistry, so we can show each other what we've got, create together, and bounce ideas off each other. I know there are quite a lot of cardists around where I live, but I don't know how to come in contact with them. If you are a cardist and live around San Francisco, message me and I'll put you on a list to contact when I gather enough people.

We'll start off small, getting together at small venues and will hopefully grow in numbers gradually. Eventually, who knows? We may be able to attract attention on a larger level and host headliner cardists (such as Zach, Chase and others who live in California).

I can't tell you how much I want to meet all of you and jam, so message me!

Apollo

Apr 26, 2013
Hey everyone,

My name is Apollo and I live near San Francisco. I want to make a group for all things cardistry, so we can show each other what we've got, create together, and bounce ideas off each other. I know there are quite a lot of cardists around where I live, but I don't know how to come in contact with them. If you are a cardist and live around San Francisco, message me and I'll put you on a list to contact when I gather enough people.

We'll start off small, getting together at small venues and will hopefully grow in numbers gradually. Eventually, who knows? We may be able to attract attention on a larger level and host headliner cardists (such as Zach, Chase and others who live in California).

I can't tell you how much I want to meet all of you and jam, so message me!

Apollo

Hey Apollo,

I'm looking for a cardist in SF area. I can supply you with free decks!

Please email me sales@gotmagicshop.com

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results