Cardists of Youtube

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
Here's a collaboration video I did with several other cardists on youtube that I wanted to share with you guys and get your opinions. I also figured it would make up for my April Fool's video I posted last week:D Enjoy!

Apr 9, 2016
I loved the film cuts from one cardist to another. Very much enjoyed the editing and the video gave me inspiration for my cardistry journey. I've been practicing two weeks now and hope to be as good as you guys.

Reactions: Dean Magic

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
I loved the film cuts from one cardist to another. Very much enjoyed the editing and the video gave me inspiration for my cardistry journey. I've been practicing two weeks now and hope to be as good as you guys.
Thank you! If you end up making some cardistry videos then make sure to send me the links. I'd love to check them out!

Apr 9, 2016
Thank you! If you end up making some cardistry videos then make sure to send me the links. I'd love to check them out!
Thanks. I'm a long way from that right now. Working on pirouettes, two handed charlier, and the three packet cut right now. I'm having so much fun. The first time I successfully did a pirouette I was really excited.

Reactions: Dean Magic
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results