Cards always having some dust spot

Sep 12, 2014
Hey guys, I just wanted to ask about dust spots/stains on your cards. How often do you guys find these spots on your cards? It's not the side of the cards, it's the on the face of the cards. Considering the fact that you take really good care of it (washing hands before using etc.). I've had a deck for about a week already. I take really good care of it but the cards seem to get some dust spots on them. Is this just natural to have and just can't be avoided? Sorry I'm kinda new to this so yeah. Thanks!!

Jan 4, 2014
Hey Jimmy,

For cards you cant always keep them in mint condition but you can keep them in good quality. To accomplish this you just have to watch out for what you do with them as anything can cause dirt. Something you cant avoid though is when you work with cards your hands get moist and sweaty so this gets the cards a little moist on certain spots which attract dust and dirt to gather on the card. The best thing i can recommend is a card clip as it wont clean your cards when they are dirty but it will prevent anymore dirt getting onto the them and keeps them straight.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results