Cards + Crapper = Not Good Results

Sep 1, 2007
Righto. Never practice with cards on the toilet. If you insist, at least don't practice flouirishes. Suffice to say, I have a nice new half deck of soon-to-be gaff cards.

Where's my fez?

Sep 1, 2007
Actually, I just got a spectacular idea for a trick involving the sense of smell. I shall call it Number Two and plan on selling it for big bags of money. Try and guess the secret.

Scented Gaffs. That will astonish a spectator.

Sep 1, 2007
Funny, i actually posted a review of the ghost deck on E based on my experience with throwing them in the toilet. I can commiserate, it's not a fun experience.

Sep 2, 2007
Hang on. . . let me get this straight. . . I assume you were sitting, right? So you're sitting there, flourishing (or whatever), and the cards happen to fall. How exactly, with you seated on the toilet, do the cards manage to fall into the toilet? Maybe I'm weird, but I usually situate myself in such a way that if I were to practice cards on the commode (which I never have), I don't think they'd be able to find a direct bath into the bowl, regardless of how I dropped them.

Sep 1, 2007
I have been working on card moves on the toilet for many years now. Your practise is probably lacking something; how are your angles? I suggest using a mirror or video camera to take a look at your performance from the spectator's perspective and that'll probably clear a lot of your issues up.

Also, check out Roberto Giobbi's treatment on this in Card College vol. 6.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results