Cascade Control?

Nov 10, 2007
I have been really wanting to get the cascade control but I need to know what is the difficulty level?
Is it very easy
easy
medium
intermediate
advanced
thank you,
donald

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
It's taught in Card Finesse Vol. II by Jon Racherbaumer. It's an advanced move which is quite knacky. I would recommend sticking to a different control that's much easier. Perhaps a dribble pass with a hint of misdirection?

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
In my opinion, it really shouldn't matter about the difficulty of the sleight or trick. It's pretty dumb that people get discouraged by not learning it just because of its difficulty level. If you're really into this, just practice your butt off and be patient because it does take time into learning sleights. Even if it's the simplest sleight, you should put a lot of work into it and put every little detail into it. Most people regard this and just do it when they can "attempt" it when it doesn't even look good.

Just saying, it's more about your dedication towards learning and improving than the "level" of the sleight/trick.

Sep 1, 2007
Even though difficulty doesn't matter, this sleight is pretty easy imo. Nothing knuckle-busting or knacky to me.

In my opinion, it really shouldn't matter about the difficulty of the sleight or trick. It's pretty dumb that people get discouraged by not learning it just because of its difficulty level. If you're really into this, just practice your butt off and be patient because it does take time into learning sleights. Even if it's the simplest sleight, you should put a lot of work into it and put every little detail into it. Most people regard this and just do it when they can "attempt" it when it doesn't even look good.

Just saying, it's more about your dedication towards learning and improving than the "level" of the sleight/trick.

If there was a rep system, you'd be rep'd a thousand times over.

Sep 1, 2007
If this is the perfect control, why the hell do you do a flourish while executing this. I'd use a misdirected pass over this anyday. Magic isn't about doing sleights that are 100% angle proof, its about fooling people.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
If this is the perfect control, why the hell do you do a flourish while executing this. I'd use a misdirected pass over this anyday. Magic isn't about doing sleights that are 100% angle proof, its about fooling people.
Fooling and entertainment right?...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, fooling does not immediately instigate entertainment. I get... very annoyed when someone fools me and takes delight in doing so... I do not get annoyed when someone fools me and entertains me at the same time.

Derren Brown consistently fools me, but he's so entertaining, it's the complete package.

- Sean

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results