Celebracadabra

Mar 14, 2008
Melbourne
so.. have anyone watched it?
I watched in vh1 website but it didn't show who was eliminated...
does anyone here know who was eliminated?

~RobberBoy~

Oct 24, 2007
Just so everyone knows and also you RobberBoy. You can download the complete episode for free from iTunes. Just open it up, go to the iTunes Store, click the search and type in "Celebracadabra". Even if you don't have an iPod, you can watch the video on your computer if you download iTunes and create an account without putting in a credit card number. Peace!

Tyler

Just so everyone knows and also you RobberBoy. You can download the complete episode for free from iTunes. Just open it up, go to the iTunes Store, click the search and type in "Celebracadabra". Even if you don't have an iPod, you can watch the video on your computer if you download iTunes and create an account without putting in a credit card number. Peace!

Tyler

Woah thanks man.:)

Sep 1, 2007
Well I'll be darned. At first I thought this show was a terrible idea. I didn't think the celebrities would care about the magic at all. Just watching that episode and hearing Ant say something along the lines of "I'm not a person that cares about what other people say. As long as I did the trick and the person I did it for enjoyed it, that's all that matters to me."

Now I know that's probably not exactly what he said, but that right there changed my whole outlook on the show. I hope the rest of the season goes well and I hope the rest of the celebrities feel the same way about their magic.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Well I'll be darned. At first I thought this show was a terrible idea. I didn't think the celebrities would care about the magic at all. Just watching that episode and hearing Ant say something along the lines of "I'm not a person that cares about what other people say. As long as I did the trick and the person I did it for enjoyed it, that's all that matters to me."

Now I know that's probably not exactly what he said, but that right there changed my whole outlook on the show. I hope the rest of the season goes well and I hope the rest of the celebrities feel the same way about their magic.

Ant...is an ***. Or at leat seems like one on the show. he doesn't care about the magic. He cares about the money.

-ThrallMind

Dec 13, 2007
wow... i thought the first episode was amazing

my dad loved it which shows that its entertaining to lay audiences as well

and Ant is a A$$ but its always good that on tv you have someone to hate... its in almost every reality show

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Oh and so does every professional magican on the planet.

Ya know, copperfield, I have never seen you post anything positive. I have never seen you compliment anyone. Heck, even Steerpike (No offense, man) is more positive then you. Maybe there's something I'm missing?

I'm just confused as to what you're doing on this forum.

That little rant aside, Ant is NOT a magician. And yes, professional magicians do it for the magic. Ever seen what a pro magician makes? Not much. You HAVE to love the art to continue performing magic, despite the pay sometimes being no more than what a garage band or wedding singer gets. Even the big names, like Copperfield, McBride, Simon Lovell, Lennart Green, Juan Tameraz, I could go on, care about the art. Granted, there is some more money in what they do, but it is all based on lectures where they pass on their knowledge to others who enjoy the art, or shows to allow others to experience the art. Magic is nothing without an audience, after all.

Please, get your facts straight before making a post like that.

-ThrallMind

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
What a disgrace

I don't know about the rest of you but I thought the show was disgusting. What a great image to give the layman of magic by making magic just another cloned reality show. Thanks ellusionist for cashing in.

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Wow, I just saw that there was a commercial for ellusionist. Wow. I hope my friens weren't watching. That better not happen to theory 11.

I don't know about the rest of you but I thought the show was disgusting. What a great image to give the layman of magic by making magic just another cloned reality show. Thanks ellusionist for cashing in.
What about David Blaine, David Copperfield, Criss Angel, Cyril. Those shows are bigger than these and yet you only complain about this show. All E did was sponsor the show. It wasn't there idea to make it. Why don't you talk about all the magicians on that show. How they are setting a bad image. Laymen actually enjoy this show and some might actually get inspired by it.
Ya know, copperfield, I have never seen you post anything positive. I have never seen you compliment anyone. Heck, even Steerpike (No offense, man) is more positive then you. Maybe there's something I'm missing?

I'm just confused as to what you're doing on this forum.

That little rant aside, Ant is NOT a magician. And yes, professional magicians do it for the magic. Ever seen what a pro magician makes? Not much. You HAVE to love the art to continue performing magic, despite the pay sometimes being no more than what a garage band or wedding singer gets. Even the big names, like Copperfield, McBride, Simon Lovell, Lennart Green, Juan Tameraz, I could go on, care about the art. Granted, there is some more money in what they do, but it is all based on lectures where they pass on their knowledge to others who enjoy the art, or shows to allow others to experience the art. Magic is nothing without an audience, after all.

Please, get your facts straight before making a post like that.

-ThrallMind
What about the other magicians on that show. I know that Kimberly Waytt loves magic.
Wow, I just saw that there was a commercial for ellusionist. Wow. I hope my friens weren't watching. That better not happen to theory 11.

Don't worry. Noone will buy anything with E's prices. Unless if they really want to become a magician.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results