Center Deal

May 23, 2010
Could you say me how is center deal done ??
In this moment i cannot buy jeason england video
Just something please !!!!!!!!!!!

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Sorry, but exposure of moves is not allowed on this forum.

I believe you're the one that's studying Erdnase, though (because of your name), so I will give you one quote that may help you:

"The center deal is just a bottom on steroids."

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Haha, yes Chris I was joking :D

Sorry for the confusion.

It would be quite hard to do a pass every time you wanted to deal the center card, and then another pass to put it back in the center, all while keeping good dealing rhythm and not looking suspicious.

Jul 13, 2009
Man even if we did give a written tutorial, you would still not get it. Easiest way to learn it is from the source, Book and purchased some visual aide, 1 on 1.

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
Erdnase92 dont take this the wrong way but this is your second thread about asking people to reveal the technique for the center deal. Nobody is going to reveal it to you. Many of us has spent time, money and our efforts to the sleights and tricks. Yes this is a disscusion forum for magic but not the techniques.

Now why do you want to know the center deal so badly? Are you actually going to use it in a effect or use it at all or do you just want to know how its done. Its an advance move and if your a beginner forget it and focus on the basics.

if you dont have a credit card to purchase the 1 on 1, track down your local magic shop, visit and they could assist you toward a source that teaches the center deal.

Now I dont know how old are you but if your a kid and cant afford it, do what I use to do when I was a kid and many others did when they wanted somthing. Earn it, you will appreciate it more. Get a paper route, tend some lawns, shovel some snow, for god sakes start a lemon-aid stand or somthing.

Enjoy the rest of your time on this forum and what it has to offer besides reveals

Mike

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results