Centrifugal by Magick Balay review

Sep 3, 2011
Singapore
Overall trick rating:8/10
-This is not really a trick DVD, more like a DVD on how to float things.(I know I make no sense but yeah...)

Overall DVD teaching:9/10
-Magick is a very good teacher, he teaches everything you need to know about ITRs,including the history of it. He teaches you how to do his hook up, I really like it because you can get hooked up while talking to the spectators and to the spectators, they are merely seeing you doing some hand gestures. He also teaches how to manage your ITR and where to place them. I really think it was good of him to include the section on how to repair ITRs, many people have problems doing that, including me. After I have watched it, I was totally enlightened. Also, the bonus effect is a very great way to start off a trick. Great job! I highly recommend this for beginners even if you are a pro in levitation and stuff, you might have left out some really important things that Magick covered in the DVD

ITR:10/10
-The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the price of the DVD and found it that it came with the ITR(thread boss) was WOW! The price of a ITR itself is almost the same price as the Centrifugal DVD+ITR!(maybe just A FEW dollars difference) . Even if you are not into the DVD but interested in ITRs, you should definitely get this. Maybe next time you will be interested in the DVD, so why not pay a few bucks more?

Great job BlueCrown!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results