Centurions Tonight?

Sep 1, 2007
Are they gonna reprint them? Sinful, do you got some insider info you can't share with us? cough once for yes, twice for no. :)

I actually just managed to buy some of these from a friend (thanks a million Joe) and so I can finally get my hands on some, check out how they fan, they certainly look 100x cooler than the black ones...

D

Deleted member 2755

Are they gonna reprint them? Sinful, do you got some insider info you can't share with us? cough once for yes, twice for no. :)

I actually just managed to buy some of these from a friend (thanks a million Joe) and so I can finally get my hands on some, check out how they fan, they certainly look 100x cooler than the black ones...

Haha, people think that the moderators know everything about Theory 11's secret releases and such. No, I have no clue. ;) Do I want them re-printed? HECK YES! (I'm sorry, I needed to say that...) I like the black ones better though to be honest. Now that I've had my white deck for a long time, my thoughts have changed about them. Everyone that I talk to agrees with me on this. White ones look better on the internet. Black looks better in person. ;) However, considering they are rare, I may try to get some more if there are some more release windows in the future (which there should be) because they do look very nice. However, if they were re-printed for a permanent release, I would probably pick up 6 black and 6 white. However, Guardians and Split Spades continue to be my two favorite looking decks.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results