LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Hello fellow T11'ers of Toronto,

I have good news and bad news.

The good news is...

My pal Chad Long is coming to the Browser's Den for the afternoon (2:30pm), Sunday, January 31st, 2010. For those of you who have never heard of Chad Long, you're in for a genuine treat. Attend his lecture and glean little nuggets of highly useful information between fits of uncontrollable laughter. His magic, personality, and comedic timing will have you on the edge of your seat, mesmerized.

The bad news is...

Space is limited, and this special event is guaranteed to sell out. There's only room for 35 people at the shop. Reserve your space now by calling Jeff at the Browser's Den (416) 783-7022. Tickets are only $20 per seat.

Fulfill your primal need for great magic by spending the afternoon with Chad Long on Sunday, January 31st, 2010.

I'll be in attendance, so see you there.

Cheers,
Lee Asher

ps. Take a moment to watch a short clip of Chad Long performing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rJSmcgJ_wA
(cut and paste if not clickable)
.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Chad Long has performed & lectured all over the world. He's worked professionally in bars, nightclubs, restaurants, private parties, trade shows and cruise-ships. His debut performance at the Magic Castle received rave reviews, and he performed regularly at Malone's Magic Bar in South Florida. His convention appearances include the IBM, SAM, Hank Lee's Cape Cod Conclave, British IBM, Magi-Fest, A-1, Abbott's, Blackpool, SCAM, PCAM, SEAM, and the Tokyo Close-up Convention, to name just a few. In December of '98, Chad took 1st place in Ron McMillan's "International Close-Up Competition" in London, England, and in May of '99, Chad was featured on the cover of Magic Magazine.

Jan 13, 2008
Oh how I wish that wasn't right around the time when I have several papers due and midterms to write. =/

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results