Chad Nelson

Apr 28, 2008
It's not taught on the DVD, tbh I wouldn't be surprised if it was edited to make it appear more impressive than it actually was, we don't know what had already happened.

Although even though you don't learn this Surfaced is definitely worth buying, it's one of my favourite DVD's. There's some brilliant stuff on it.

Also, Youtube isn't working for me right now. Have these performances been uploaded by Dan/Dave or Chad? If not then they shouldn't be on Youtube.

The trick was taught at his lecture at Marc Desouza's house. I was there. He enjoyed my Simple Switch. HAHA.

Thats all you're gettin'. Its a gem. The title he gave to it might give it away, so i won't even tell you that.

Edit: oh my bad, i was thinking of a different card to spectators pocket. which i think is better.

Dec 10, 2007
The trick was taught at his lecture at Marc Desouza's house. I was there. He enjoyed my Simple Switch. HAHA.

Thats all you're gettin'. Its a gem. The title he gave to it might give it away, so i won't even tell you that.

Edit: oh my bad, i was thinking of a different card to spectators pocket. which i think is better.

yeah but as proved by me it doesnt always work lol. I was there too, i was the guy that messed it up for chad. According to him the only time it has been messed up.

I have the lecture CD that teaches this if anyone is interested in learning some more stuff from chad nelson, including full nelson and his spread pass along with other original stuff from chad PM me.

Victor Cruz

Edit: I just wanted to to clearify. This is not an audio Cd of the lecture. It is almost like a DVD, but you need to play it on your computer. It has a lot of really great things on there. Like a single or multiple card control to the bottom of the deck that chad invented (taught by him of course) as well as a sweet sandwich effect unlike other. If you are interested in buying it, PM me. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

I was about to make a post saying "WHAT?! I was at his lecture in NY and he didn't teach that! :(" Now with that edit I know what your talking about. That card to pocket taught at the lecture was crazy. The one in the video is also insane.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results