Chance for publicity

note: also posted on Decknique.net

Hey guys. My sister is doing a section about magicians/cards for her tv show. If you live in the L.A. area please PM me or post in this thread or contact my sister. This is only if you are a talented magician, and have several years of experience behind you. You will be appearing on the University of Southern California TV network that the students watch. This is a great chance for publicity if you're a starving magician By the way, this is my sis's message and she desperately needs some magicians because them stubborn people at the Magic Castle aren't responding to her. Vinnie C, I'm expecting you to be the most likely candidate:

Hi,

My name is Dominique Fong and I'm the senior producer of CU@USC, a college interview show at the University of Southern California. The Trojan Vision Television network tapes live every weeknight at the Robert Zemeckis Center for Digital Arts. CU@USC also broadcasts nightly to over 2.8 million viewers on city cable channel LA36 and streams live online at www.trojanvision.com .

I would love to invite a professional card magician onto our show for a fun, entertaining live interview. Please contact me for more information.

Previous guests have included George Lucas, Robert Zemeckis, Steven Spielberg, Tom Hanks, Kathy Griffin, Colin Farrell, Patrick Stewart and many others. We were also named "Best College Talk Show" by SPIN Magazine.
Thanks! I look forward to hearing from some of you,

--
Dominique Fong
Senior Producer
Trojan Vision
Cell: (408) 318-4976
dominique.fong@usc.edu

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results