Change Challenge

Feb 6, 2008
ok, something i've been wanting to do for quite a while it show a card, throw it in the air, catch it and have it be a different one, basically a mid air change, i've come up with a few ideas but nothing that was practiccl enough for me to love, if anyone has an idea i'd love to hear it or if there is something similar out there i'd appreciate the direction.

thanks,
tyler

May 19, 2008
manchester
well do a double, when your throwing the card into the air do a back palm or a tenkai palm of the "shown"card so the card they didnt see flies up, while the cards in the air put the other card back on the deck?

Here's something i do.

Perform a double lift, and show the double and put the deck in your left hand and the double in your right. Steal the bottom card (shown card) and throw the yet to be revealed card in the air

Hello everyone,

Just a little FYI, please do not disclose any methods, even if they are your "own". Please discuss all methods in private (E-mail, PM, AIM, MSN, etc.). You can discuss products that relate to the question the person is asking but, don't discuss and disclose how to actually do it.

Thanks,
-RA69

I made a method a about 6 months ago and I made a crappy video with my webcam and put it on youtube. Then R3Man contacted me and said that what I created is Gianni's Exile. From this Ive created a Hot-Shot color change in-titled CLUTTER and I will release it soon, along with several different methods.

JDEN

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results