Changing - Nick Ganesh

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NickGanesh, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Hey all,

It has been about 2 months since my last video, so here is a real quick one. I hope you guys enjoy.

Note: This was partially made to show some laymen friends from school, but I thought I'd show you guys as well.

http://vimeo.com/9962162

Nick Ganesh.

2. Goddamn Man.. I really love to see your stuff.. and i like how u dont just like upload vids every freaking day. (*hint hint*) ukno who u are. Great stuf and really smooth.

3. That is tight!

4. Hate the cardini/ego. Would like to see that being smoother, but everything else is hands down genius!

M.

5. Geez!!!! Nice! If that was a double lift at the beginning, then wow.

6. Thanks man, its a double based on a double by Tony Chang. I can put up a tut. becaue a lot of people are asking about my doubles.??

7. Wow, then that's amazing! Crazy looking!

8. THAT IS SICKKK.. i love the cardini variation and i cuold use a tutorial for the double liftr.

9. That was sexy. Good to see some more of you Nick :D. I still love you :p

10. AMAZING! Smooth as butter. Would really love too see a tutorial on the Double Lift, just like the other stuff it was executed very well, GREAT job

- Jenai

11. Thanks. cobbin. i remember u from ur avatar.. glad to see people using there real names after that whole discussion with jason england. :)

12. That was an amazing performance. SO SMOOTH MAN! I would also like ot learn the double lift.

13. Thanks a ton guys, I will try to get around to making that tutorial.

14. The double was sick. Extremely smooth, although the cardini wasn't perfect.
    I'd also like to see a tut of this amazing double.

15. Thanks man! I'll probably get a tutorial for it up in a week at most. Stay tuned!

16. This is so simple yet so awesome. Really smooth man, i hope to see more from you..

PS: do u go on tinychat?

17. THanks Jay, truly appreciate it. Also I go on tinychat/cards sometimes and now i think ill go to the maydey one.

18. Nick if I'm online and you want to chat don't hesitate to shoot me a pm.

-Corbin