Charlotte, NC airport?

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Ha....this was funny and made me laugh. It is always worth a try and you never know..somebody could have been killing time surfing on their iPod or something and saw you were there as well.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
If no one turns up, always bust out the cards and do some magic to people while they are all waiting for their flights. Always good to brighten people's days with magic! Never can go wrong with that!

In the event that you dont have cards, there's always like a store inside the airport that sells Aviators or Bicycles usually. Buy a deck and start doing magic!

-Casey

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Funny.

I spend a lot of down time waiting at airports. I try to use the opportunity to work on difficult moves or routines. You’d be surprised at the number of people that will approach you and the conversations you’ll have which gives you an opportunity to work on some presentation ideas.

Go up to the food court between B and C concourse. You never know who may see you and come over.....

By the way it looks like we missed each other by a few hours. I was on the E concourse waiting at E12 for about 2 hrs at 9 this morning.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Even though I'm stuck here bored at the hotel, I've found a couple of people here to do magic to. I did quite a few tricks to this guy for quite a while and it made him really happy so I'm glad I did that. Always do magic when you're bored!

-Casey

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results