Cheap Tally's

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
I posted this on the E forums a while back and thought I'd share with you T11'ers just in case you didn't know.

filmart.com sells tally ho's by the dozen @ $1.65 each deck I believe (if the price hasn't changed. With UPS 3 day ground S&H to anywhere in the country, it's $10.. which works out to $2.50 a deck. Not bad..

I've ordered from them before. The dozen comes 6 red, 6 blue, all fanback. Hope you guys love me ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I did buy from Batteriesandbutter and everything went fine .. The only issue is that for orders under 450 you get charged a packaging fee... So order 2 cases ... Also I was a little hesitant because they wait until right before they ship to charge you for shipping ...but it worked out that they charged exact shipping which was like 4 bucks to VA.

Sep 4, 2007
I just got a brick of TH9 Fans on ebay for 19.95 +6 bucks shipping. It took a while for a deal to appear, but it did eventually.

Sep 2, 2007
last time i ordered from filmart all they had in stock were Circle back TH-9's .... but you can also find deals on TH-9's on http://www.batteriesandbutter.com as well as on Ebay (i bought a brick on ebay a while back for a pretty good price.)

Thanks for the site man! I'm buying some! :) Thank you so much! I'm probably buying my cards from here from now on. That many cards in bikes here is oover 60$!!! they don't sell Tally's here...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results