Cheapest Bicycle Cards

Nov 13, 2019
So to start off, I know this is an american site, and I live in England, but I can't seem to find an English forum. The basic question is, where would be the best place to get bicycles from (can be a brick)? There is a lot of cheaper ones on amazon but have mixed reviews as whether they are fake? Does anyone have a link that they know is real and is cheap, along with low price shipping?

(All other forums I've searched this for either are searching for something different or the links have expired)
This is a repost because I think I posted it in the wrong thread but I can't seem to delete the other one.

Jan 2, 2016
California
Is that the same quality as you would find on an actual magic retailer? As when I was searching some people said bikes from non-magic stores are made differently?
They're the same quality but I think custom card designers can pay extra to have the cut quality improved, so there's less of a chance of them being off center. Generally though, all standard Bikes are going to be the same regardless of where you bought them.

Nov 13, 2019
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results