Check this out - Bill x Bill and Signature Transpo by Kris Mystery and Will Tsai

Nov 13, 2009
Hey Guys,

There is a new effect out called Bill x Bill it was created by Kris Mystry and with help from Will Tsai. Its a visual trick where two bill pass through each other. In the desctriptoin it says it also contains a signed bill trick where you move the signature from one bill to another but there is no video for the second effect.

Here is a link and the description,

Murphy's Magic Supplies, Inc. - Wholesale Magic

"Bill x Bill and Signature Transpo - From penetrating borrowed and signed bills to moving spectator signatures at will. A Two-In-One DVD that will take your magic to the next level.

Imagine...being able to penetrate two BORROWED and SIGNED bills! This is cool...but what if you can also move spectator's signature from one bill to another? Even vanish the signed bill in FULL VIEW, without going near the spectator at this point at all, ask the spectator to open her own wallet...and find her own SIGNED BILL insider her own wallet! This is a killer! With contribution from master mind Will Tsai and new rising star G. from SM Productionz, this concept has opened up possibilities that were only pipeline dreams for magicians. It has been my closely guarded secret...it can now be yours!"

I would love to here your thoughts on these two effects. The signature transpo sounds very interesting does anyone know where I could see a video of it? The bill through bill through bill trick looks pretty cool. If any one owns this dvd I would really appreciate a reveiw.

So what are your thoughts on it?

Thanks,

Christian

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
I thought this stuff was very clever. I'm letting you guys know I haven't had a full chance to go through everything thoroughly because I just haven't had the time to sit down with the methods.

Bill x Bill

Is very easy. Takes literally seconds to setup and once setup this can be done anywhere. It's very visual as you can tell from the demo. There is no cutting, gluing, or doing any funny things with the bill and the bills can be borrowed.

Signature Transpo

The methods here are what makes this worth my money.

This involves amazing clever ways to steal a signature off a bill. This does involve the performer handling the spectators wallet of course but with practice this is a worker.

I'll say more when I spent more time with it. I've had this since it first came out but haven't really had too much time to sit with it.

Nov 13, 2009
I thought this stuff was very clever. I'm letting you guys know I haven't had a full chance to go through everything thoroughly because I just haven't had the time to sit down with the methods.

Bill x Bill

Is very easy. Takes literally seconds to setup and once setup this can be done anywhere. It's very visual as you can tell from the demo. There is no cutting, gluing, or doing any funny things with the bill and the bills can be borrowed.

Signature Transpo

The methods here are what makes this worth my money.

This involves amazing clever ways to steal a signature off a bill. This does involve the performer handling the spectators wallet of course but with practice this is a worker.

I'll say more when I spent more time with it. I've had this since it first came out but haven't really had too much time to sit with it.

Thank you so much for the help! I have a couple of questions about it and they are as follows,

Does the effect have instant reset?

Is there a gimick involved?

Is this trick all good on angles?

What are some of the possible applications for the signed bill thing?

Thanks again for your help,

Christian

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Thank you so much for the help! I have a couple of questions about it and they are as follows,

Does the effect have instant reset?

Is there a gimick involved?

Is this trick all good on angles?

What are some of the possible applications for the signed bill thing?

Thanks again for your help,

Christian

There is a "gimmick" you don't need to go out to the store and buy anything. And the gimmick is brought into play and just as easily brought out. It's super easy.

The trick is good on angles yes. Just nobody over your shoulder.

They don't go over any other applications for the signed bill thing other than the signature transpo but I came up with my own with my silly mind.

Nov 13, 2009
There is a "gimmick" you don't need to go out to the store and buy anything. And the gimmick is brought into play and just as easily brought out. It's super easy.

The trick is good on angles yes. Just nobody over your shoulder.

They don't go over any other applications for the signed bill thing other than the signature transpo but I came up with my own with my silly mind.

Thank you so much for the help.

Christian

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results